About our partner
Our partner is the global leader for storage and information management services. Trusted by more than 220,000 organizations around the world, they boast a real estate network of more than 80 million square feet across more than 1,350 facilities in 45 countries dedicated to protecting and preserving what matters most for its customers. Their solutions portfolio includes records management, data management, document management, data centers, art storage and logistics, and secure shredding help organizations to lower storage costs, comply with regulations, recover from disaster, and better use their information. Founded in 1951, they store and protect billions of information assets, including critical business documents, electronic information, medical data and cultural and historical artifacts.
This position is responsible for leading the team of developers in Cluj. Technical Lead provide solutions to technical issues, is responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements.
- Responsible for leading the team technical team
- Provide support during development, testing, and deployment of projects
- Implement improvements on new and existing digital solutions
- Standardise, automate and simplify new and existing digital solutions
- Ensure the documentation is accurate and up-to-date throughout the whole process
- Identify and evaluate innovative and alternative approaches
- Mentor & coach junior team members
- Review business and non-functional requirements to capture and understand project requirements
- Able to guide the delivery team to review business requirements and develop architectural design documents, system requirements, non-functional requirements, test plans / test cases, performance testing plans, and high/low level design documents
- Encourages the establishment of high performing and self-sustaining cross-functional project teams
- Support the migration process from legacy tools to current technology
- Provide solution consultancy
- Assist Project Manager in project coordination
- Conduct project risk identification and mitigation action planning with the project manager
- Stay current and up to date within own technical domain and processes
- Availability and capacity to deliver software and system solutions
- System performance
- Customer satisfaction
- Work proactively and strategically to develop and optimize the production environment and software solutions. Ensure a high performance grade over time for the business.
- Balancing long term goals with short-term targets
- Balancing and managing conflicting priorities
- Varied workload within team and own projects
- Ensuring compliance with Iron Mountain’s SOPs
- Working with continuous improvements in a fast-paced environment
- Keeping focus on the agenda
In accordance with Iron Mountain’s authority matrix and SOPs, authority to define:
- Customer-oriented solutions
- Best practice
- Project Managers
- Iron Mountain IT Team
- Iron Mountain Implementation Teams
- Internal end users
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Other System educations
- Proven developer work
- A strong technical interest in IT, and active monitoring of the latest developments within the own field.
- Previous experience and passionate about providing support virtual to customers
- Experience with integrating complex systems engineering.
- Team management
- Process management
- Engineering qualifications
- SQL and transaction based technologies
- WEB Services and System design
- ITIL Certification
Skills & Knowledge:
- Visual Basic.Net
- Microsoft SQL
- Windows Forms
- JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, GitLab
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Curiosity, positive attitude, take initiative, work under pressure
- Creativity and a strong desire to develop new skills and learn new things
- Holds a driver and a goal to always do your best in every situation
- Ability to design and implement reliable, scalable Solutions
- Ability to determine optimal solutions to complex problems and issues.
- Technical Aptitudes: must have excellent analytical, quantitative, and problem solving skills.
- Contribute with know-how and an oversight of state of the art technologies.
- Digital Archive handling
- Content management
- OCR/Data extraction
Competency Success Profile
People, Team and Leadership
- Motivating Others - Supports and encourages a climate where people want to succeed
- Leads others – Can take swift decisions, prioritizing and leading others to deliver expected outcome towards business and clients
- Customer Focus – all things begins with the customer
- Interpersonal Savvy – Relates to people appropriately and effectively
- Learning on the Fly – adapts and learns in new situations
Functional / Technical Skills
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Process Management
Drive and Delivery
- Priority Setting – Knows what to concentrate on and when to do it
- Drive for results – Steadfastly pushes self and others to achieve results
- Innovation Management – Looks for the new and different
- Organising – Creates structure in work activity to get things done
- Decision Quality – Makes decisions based on analysis, experience and judgement
- Business Acumen – Understands the core business related to role and function
Core Java Developer - HDFTS005
Full-Stack Developer (Java & Angular) -HDMDT003
Java Developer - HDMDT002
QA Testing Engineer (Manual + Automation) - HDZQS010
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re commited to 100% transparency. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
Once your friend has been hired by our customers through the Pay Forward program, you will receive the bonus in your bank account. We will sign a contract or civil agreement online, and then we will transfer your bonus as soon as the warranty period has passed.
For 1 year, your recommendation remains your recommendation. So, if you introduce us to a person who is curious about IT opportunities and they are engaged for a period of 1 year, we will contact you to give you the good news.
As long as the recommended person is hired for a job within the program, you will receive the bonus for the job they have been hired for.
We can only offer the bonus for the jobs in the program accompanied by the icon, but we are going to honor you with other valuable rewards, if there will be people in this situation.