About the company
Our partner develops amazing quality management software for the whole enterprise. Our cloud-based platform, which includes modules for Document Management, Issue/CAPA, Training, Audits, and Supplier Management, offers companies the opportunity to improve quality compliance and save money.
Their business is built on an established and well-respected client base, and growing rapidly. We’ve been able to cultivate an environment that is both collegial and entrepreneurial but still retains a bit of early-stage fun. Our headquarters is located in Narberth, PA.
- Review requirements, specifications, technical design documents, and participate in product design discussions.
- Provide timely and meaningful feedback about functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases (for both functional and non-functional requirements).
- Identify software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Propose, create, document, and perform testing utilizing automation and repeatable processes to ensure consistent results and highly efficient QA tests.
- Review tools used for QA testing, especially those used in automated testing for suitability of purpose and functionality, and maintain those tools as required.
- Participate in meetings for estimation, prioritization, planning, and coordination of testing activities
- Track quality assurance metrics.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs.
- Apply testing processes for new and existing products.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Previous experience working as a QA Engineer (min. 2 years).
- Good SQL knowledge and hands-on experience.
- Hands on experience with Java, Selenium WebDriver.
- Knowledge with restful API (Rest Assured) will be a plus.
- Knowledge with Jmeter will be a plus.
- Familiarity with programming and scripting languages (ability to read & understand code is a plus).
- Familiarity with management and issue tracking systems (Jira is preferred).
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing, and testing protocols.
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and understanding the main SDLC methodologies.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Relevant degree, certification, or equivalent work experience.
C++ Software Engineer - HDFTS006
Core Java Developer - HDFTS005
ABAP Developer - HDGIB002
Senior Developer Windows/C++ - HDBDF001
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re commited to 100% transparency. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
Once your friend has been hired by our customers through the Pay Forward program, you will receive the bonus in your bank account. We will sign a contract or civil agreement online, and then we will transfer your bonus as soon as the warranty period has passed.
For 1 year, your recommendation remains your recommendation. So, if you introduce us to a person who is curious about IT opportunities and they are engaged for a period of 1 year, we will contact you to give you the good news.
As long as the recommended person is hired for a job within the program, you will receive the bonus for the job they have been hired for.
We can only offer the bonus for the jobs in the program accompanied by the icon, but we are going to honor you with other valuable rewards, if there will be people in this situation.