About our partner
With more than 20 years of expertise in Financial Processes, Shared Services, Project Management, and Software Implementation, our partner has a reliable team with dedicated and passionate people determined to deliver excellence in all their projects. Their combined expertise is used in driving software implementations that create value, by understanding their clients’ objectives and using technology to enable new ways of working.
As a consultant, you will be part of the implementation team of the SAP ERP system and advance your expertise in multiple areas such as Project Management, IT implementation, accounting, and other business processes.
- Drive design workshops to collect the business requirements
- Guide the customer towards SAP best practices during solution design
- Identify and investigate the gaps between the AS-IS and the TO-BE processes
- Configure the SAP system, assist the junior team members in configuration
- Write functional specifications for developments and follow up with the developers
- Assist the different teams during testing
- Collect, prepare, and upload master data into the system
- Track proactively the project planning and report status
- Highlight risks and escalate issues when appropriate
- Facilitate the communication and change management within the organization
- Perform the cutover activities and bring the customer towards a successful go-live
- Support the customer during hyper-care phase
- 3 to 6 years’ relevant experience
- Good knowledge of accounting and financial processes
- Implementation experience in SAP FICO or MM
- Project management knowledge is a plus but not a must
- Microsoft Office advanced knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Hands-on approach
- IT skilled/interested
- Fluent in English, German, or French is a plus, with excellent oral and written communication skills at all levels of business
- Team coordination and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Motivated, committed, works independently, works under pressure
- Ready to travel and work from home
- The opportunity to join a collaborative and driven team of young professionals
- A competitive and attractive package
- Career growth opportunities alongside experienced project managers and consultants, exposure to all aspects of the project and the system implementation lifecycle
- Expand your business processes expertise across a variety of industries and countries
- Develop interpersonal skills, communication, and leadership
- Flexible work location with an accessible office in the heart of Cluj-Napoca
ICT Head - HDDNL001
ComStack Engineer - HDEBS002
AUTOSAR Software Engineer - IO Stack - HDEBS003
Senior Embedded C Software Engineer - HDEBS001
Software Engineer (React) - HDTRB003
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re commited to 100% transparency. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
Once your friend has been hired by our customers through the Pay Forward program, you will receive the bonus in your bank account. We will sign a contract or civil agreement online, and then we will transfer your bonus as soon as the warranty period has passed.
For 1 year, your recommendation remains your recommendation. So, if you introduce us to a person who is curious about IT opportunities and they are engaged for a period of 1 year, we will contact you to give you the good news.
As long as the recommended person is hired for a job within the program, you will receive the bonus for the job they have been hired for.
We can only offer the bonus for the jobs in the program accompanied by the icon, but we are going to honor you with other valuable rewards, if there will be people in this situation.