Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our partner’s people make it a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with our partner.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, our partner is working hard to ensure they’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means they don’t just look at your CV. They’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to the company. They also know that everyone has a life outside work, so they're happy to discuss flexible working.
And they'll do everything they can to support you during your application. If you need them to make any adjustments to their recruitment process, speak to our partner’s recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop and test new micro-service applications using container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Collaborate with other developers, sharing and receiving knowledge
- Mentoring more junior developers and driving and designing in-house training.
- Build applications that scale predictably, facilitate development across multiple developers and teams and promote maintainability and extensibility.
- Maintain and contribute to software delivery principles and guidelines based on internal standards and industry best-practice
- Extensive system development knowledge with Java, noSQL Databases
- Familiarity with configuration and build tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Gradle
- Familiarity with Prometheus and Grafana
- Applied knowledge of software engineer standard methodology and multiple software development methodologies. e.g. XP, Scrum
- Knowledge of design patterns and solid principles
- Test Driven Development and Business Driven Development
- In-depth experience of working with APIs (REST etc.)
Our partner’s team develops and supports technologies, globally. No matter the device, the time, or the place, they make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible. Our partner’s vision is to deliver the world’s best entertainment.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about life at our partner. Their great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Our partner’s own product, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
QA Testing Engineer (Manual + Automation) - HDZQS010
Backend Software Engineer - HDOWC005
Java Developer - HDMDT002
Full-Stack Developer (Java & Angular) -HDMDT003
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re commited to 100% transparency. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
Once your friend has been hired by our customers through the Pay Forward program, you will receive the bonus in your bank account. We will sign a contract or civil agreement online, and then we will transfer your bonus as soon as the warranty period has passed.
For 1 year, your recommendation remains your recommendation. So, if you introduce us to a person who is curious about IT opportunities and they are engaged for a period of 1 year, we will contact you to give you the good news.
As long as the recommended person is hired for a job within the program, you will receive the bonus for the job they have been hired for.
We can only offer the bonus for the jobs in the program accompanied by the icon, but we are going to honor you with other valuable rewards, if there will be people in this situation.