Who our partner is:
Our partner is a Romania-based company that has become the meeting point for great attitudes and technical expertise. There, they have created a sustainable intrapreneurial environment where people can grow both personally and professionally.
They are a flat organization that values flexibility, transparency, and feedback on the spot. In their portfolio of partners, you can find multiple industries, such as health, banking, travel retail, payments, pharma, fintech, and plant-based food. They offer various enterprise software development services, but they can also provide support, quality assurance, integration, and BI solutions.
They are continuously growing and bringing new opportunities for their people, to offer them a chance to develop in a direction of their choosing. They know that every one of their actions is a step towards our partner’s vision, and they value constant input, to keep them on the right track.
For this role: At our partner, a Java Developer is responsible for designing and developing applications and system solutions and act as the support structure for business by recommending new solutions to improve user experience.
What they are looking for:
- Previous experience in back-end development using Java
- A good understanding of Java 8 & 11
- Experience in Web services producer and consumer development web services security
- Experience with Java design patterns (MVC, DAO, Singleton, Factory, Builder)
- In-depth understanding of Spring Framework and Spring Boot
- Experience with Spring Cloud Netflix and Spring Data JDBC
- Experience with Oracle, MSSQL, PostgreSQL or Apache Cassandra
- Experience with Unit and integration testing with JUnit and Mockito
- CI/CD tools: Git, Jenkins, Confluence, Jira, Maven, Gradle, SonarQube, Artifactory
- Microservices, Dockers and Kubernetes
- Very good English communication skills
Nice to have:
- Enterprise integration patterns and Micro Service Architecture
- OWASP security concepts
- Good German communication skill
- Performance bonuses
- Learning platforms: Pluralsight, Udemy, Master Minds, Lynda
- Internal Technical & Soft skills Training (including Training held by certified trainers)
- Medical Subscription, 7Card Subscription, Bookster Subscription
- our partner’s library - they cover the costs for all specialized books their colleagues want to read
- Wellbeing activities
- Flexible working hours and all the needed equipment to set up an office at home
- Fully remote work (you can come to the office anytime you want)
- Constant internal events (team building, thematical parties, hackathons, team celebrations, etc.)
- nomad program - all the company’s houses are available to book by our partner’s people to build a flexible context for all colleagues to work and have fun in great locations across the country (Bucharest, Comarnic, Cluj, Iasi, Sibiu)
- An organizational culture that values employee contribution and empowerment
- 2 extra days of vacation designated for wellbeing
- Free Therapy Sessions provided by the company
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re commited to 100% transparency. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
Once your friend has been hired by our customers through the Pay Forward program, you will receive the bonus in your bank account. We will sign a contract or civil agreement online, and then we will transfer your bonus as soon as the warranty period has passed.
For 1 year, your recommendation remains your recommendation. So, if you introduce us to a person who is curious about IT opportunities and they are engaged for a period of 1 year, we will contact you to give you the good news.
As long as the recommended person is hired for a job within the program, you will receive the bonus for the job they have been hired for.
We can only offer the bonus for the jobs in the program accompanied by the icon, but we are going to honor you with other valuable rewards, if there will be people in this situation.