Our partner’s Trading & Connectivity Solutions
Our partner’s products and services power high-performance multi-asset trading automating the entire front office for investment banks and brokers. Their services cover all aspects of agency and principal risk trading, client connectivity services, Middle-Office, and post-trade matching. Assets supported include Equities, FX, Derivatives, crypto, and ETFs across all global markets.
Whom they need
They are seeking software engineering (C++) talent to help them drive their strategic vision transforming the trading landscape for their clients globally.
They are looking for talented, self-motivated individuals with a desire to learn, build deep expertise, and create impact working collaboratively. Our partner’s associates embrace change, easily integrate and succeed in a global fast-paced environment.
If you believe you have what our partner is looking for, we invite you to be part of their global network of talented, client-focused, forward-thinking teams where your contributions will be recognized, and rewarded helping you to progress your career.
- Participate in the design of financial markets software products
- Evolve technically while working on data-intensive latency-sensitive products
- Provide and receive constant technical feedback via well-established code-review practices
- Ensure internal quality standards are met through automated testing (e.g., unit, integration, performance, and throughout tests, etc.)
- Learn and improve your expertise in financial assets, investment banking, and financial technology
- Work in agile teams to develop our product and services across the full project life cycle
- Contribute and promote best practices in our development cycles using continuous integration
- A Bachelor's degree from a recognized college/university in STEM - Maths, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.
- Proven experience with modern C++ (including STL algorithms, C++ 17)
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a global team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an attention to detail
- Familiar with applying OOP concepts in environments with challenging performance demands
- Good communication skills with an effective level of English proficiency
- A passion for technology
- Knowledge of financial markets and/or financial technologies (e.g., FIX protocol, etc.)
- Experience in version control technologies
- Experience working on LINUX/UNIX systems
- Experience with multi-threaded programming and performance profiling
- Familiar with functional programming concepts
- Knowledge of internet protocol suite and networking programming
Note: A coding test will be undertaken as part of the interview process, and it is expected you have sufficient expertise to do well in the test.
- Dedicated learning time
- Enhanced annual leaves
- Wellness allowance
- Medical insurance
- Internal and international mobility
- Flexible work hours
- Location specific benefits
Front-end Developer - HDOWC004
Senior Full Stack Engineer - HDOWC006
Backend Software Engineer - HDOWC005
Senior Developer Windows/C++ - HDBDF001
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re commited to 100% transparency. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
Once your friend has been hired by our customers through the Pay Forward program, you will receive the bonus in your bank account. We will sign a contract or civil agreement online, and then we will transfer your bonus as soon as the warranty period has passed.
For 1 year, your recommendation remains your recommendation. So, if you introduce us to a person who is curious about IT opportunities and they are engaged for a period of 1 year, we will contact you to give you the good news.
As long as the recommended person is hired for a job within the program, you will receive the bonus for the job they have been hired for.
We can only offer the bonus for the jobs in the program accompanied by the icon, but we are going to honor you with other valuable rewards, if there will be people in this situation.