Working as part of a team or independently, you will confer with users, stakeholders, and peers for requirements gathering. You will produce software design artifacts including diagrams and documentation. You will write, test, deploy and maintain software in a complex regulated environment following the SDLC requirements of the product domain. You will collaborate with your peers to create a strong and inviting software engineering culture to maintain the health and growth of the engineering team.
Job responsibilities/challenging initiatives
- Manage and maintain the existing ASP.NET Web Forms app
- Jump into .NET related initiatives
- Pursue a micro services architecture with a technology stack that includes Node.js, PostgreSQL, and .NET Core
- Work with Docker and EC2 Container Service
Areas of Experience:
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- .NET Core
- Git / GitHub
- Node.js experience is a plus
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working in a transparent environment.
- Have the self-discipline to achieve continuous improvement in your technical & professional skills and the ability to apply those skills through the enhancement of software development team processes.
- Be comfortable working in a distributed team.
- Have working knowledge and experience of distributed cloud architectures.
- Test and adopt new technologies as they are introduced to the company and the software development domain.
- Have working knowledge and experience of code management tooling and patterns.
- Be comfortable giving and receiving technical-feedback and training through code review and ad-hoc processes.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in infrastructure related incident response, especially when pertaining to data integrity.
- B.S. in Computer Science or related area of study.
- 3+ years in progressive, hands-on, software engineering roles.
- 3+ years working with .NET
- 3+ years working with AWS Cloud services.
- Hybrid SDLC process experience including a blend of the waterfall and agile methodology.
PHP Software Engineer - HDLRT001
Senior Full Stack Engineer - HDOWC006
React + Node.js Full Stack Software Engineer - HDZQS007
Senior/ Technical Lead - HDIMN003
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re commited to 100% transparency. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
Once your friend has been hired by our customers through the Pay Forward program, you will receive the bonus in your bank account. We will sign a contract or civil agreement online, and then we will transfer your bonus as soon as the warranty period has passed.
For 1 year, your recommendation remains your recommendation. So, if you introduce us to a person who is curious about IT opportunities and they are engaged for a period of 1 year, we will contact you to give you the good news.
As long as the recommended person is hired for a job within the program, you will receive the bonus for the job they have been hired for.
We can only offer the bonus for the jobs in the program accompanied by the icon, but we are going to honor you with other valuable rewards, if there will be people in this situation.