Our partner is European's number one Identity platform by:
- Providing the Richest product offering
- Empowering enterprises to provide Europeans safe and simple access to online services
- Collaborating with European partners and identity systems
The partner's company currently is the largest European CIAM and B2B SAAS vendor. They secure over 100 large enterprises, such as the European central bank, Aegon, Essent, Dutch Railways, Malakoff, PostNL, ASR, Damen, and many more. Also, they secure more than 80% of the Business 2 government traffic in their local market.
Their vision is centered around connecting and protecting people, businesses, and things. They believe in creating an optimal balance between ease-of-use and safety in the user-journey. No matter if it is for a day, a full lifetime, just temporary or occasionally. Who the user is, what the user is allowed to do, enabling the user to opt-in or out defines the relationship and its governance. Identity management is the basis of every online interaction and a true precondition in the implementation of any digital strategy.
These 5 questions help you to decide if you want them to call you to discover your career opportunities:
1. What you will do?
As a senior full-stack engineer you will join the team that is responsible for the entire delegation and authorization platform that allows organizations to securely connect identities through roles and their associated entitlements while leveraging self-service capabilities. The platform is built upon their existing capabilities for delegated user management, customer care, and self-service, but provides powerful and flexible access management capabilities that allow companies to manage users and access to applications through delegation, entitlements, and customization. In the team, you will not only develop new features but also coach and help your more junior colleagues. You will also be involved in technical discussions, to figure out the best solution to the challenges the team faces. Your time will be spent on:
- Development: 50%
- Meetings: 15%
- Coaching colleagues: 15%
- Support & Maintenance: 20%
2. What do you need to succeed?
- Delivering high-quality code.
- Ensure that the code you deliver is tested, documented, and takes into account security, performance and scalability for their continuous deployment pipeline.
- Elaborate code modules in programming languages using integrated development environments.
- Analyze requirements together with the team and the product owner.
- Participate in architectural and technical decisions.
- Participate in infrastructure setup and deployment activities.
- Estimates and organizes the personal and team effort necessary to build the project.
- Supports and coaches other team members when needed.
- Continuously researches and stays up to date with special topics and contributes to enriching the team’s know-how.
3. Why join this team?
You will be a part of the largest European security tech hub around Online security for external identities (CIAM). Work together with high-end professionals, work on innovation and the latest technology. Your software will be used by millions of Europeans. You are a part of an international team. You will work in a scale-up culture (work hard, party hard), annual company trips to different European countries.
4. What will they offer you?
- A generous salary and ditto retirement benefits
- A crucial role in their organization, where your success is an essential factor to their success as a company
- A position at one of the largest European CIAM vendor
- Working with highly skilled professionals as motivated and driven as you are
- A flat organization where politics are at a minimum
- A fantastic work hard/play hard scale-up environment
- Yearly company trips
- Celebrating successes
- Free lunch, snacks , and drinks
5. What they believe in?
They believe in the three C’s. Three, because people can’t remember four, and two is not a list! ;-).
The three C’s are fundamental to how they operate, both internally and externally. They always ask themselves three questions, what do they commit to? how are going to collaborate on this? And once they have achieved this, how are they going to celebrate this?
Here is an external example. They have a new customer. They commit themselves to onboard the customer in less than 3 months, they collaborate with the customer, which means our partner needs to do things and the customer needs to do things, both need to deliver, to ensure the commitment. And upfront they define how they are going to celebrate this together, “press release, diner after go-live, etc.”.
Here is an example. Their company has a growth challenge. They want to onboard customers for a new innovative proposition in less than 1 month. They commit themselves to realize this, they have departments such as Engineering (adjust the product) and Professional service (standardize the onboarding), and Sales (prepare sales material) work together on this. And upfront they decide they will go wakeboarding and have a BBQ afterward to celebrate the success once accomplished.
You are a senior experienced (>5 years) Full Stack Engineer. You have experience with:
- React.js (5+ years)
- Node.js (5+ years)
- MongoDB (4+ years)
- RestAPI (5+ years)
- Knowledge about ElasticSearch and Redis
You have solid applied knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the whole software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing. You have excellent communication skills and like to work in collaborative environments. You know that alone you will get there quicker but working together will get you much further in the end. You know what it is like to work in an Agile development team. You speak and write fluently in both Romanian and English.
Full-Stack Developer (Java & Angular) -HDMDT003
Core Java Developer - HDFTS005
C++ Software Engineer - HDFTS006
ABAP Developer - HDGIB002
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re commited to 100% transparency. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]
Once your friend has been hired by our customers through the Pay Forward program, you will receive the bonus in your bank account. We will sign a contract or civil agreement online, and then we will transfer your bonus as soon as the warranty period has passed.
For 1 year, your recommendation remains your recommendation. So, if you introduce us to a person who is curious about IT opportunities and they are engaged for a period of 1 year, we will contact you to give you the good news.
As long as the recommended person is hired for a job within the program, you will receive the bonus for the job they have been hired for.
We can only offer the bonus for the jobs in the program accompanied by the icon, but we are going to honor you with other valuable rewards, if there will be people in this situation.